SBICap Securities Overview
SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the stock broking wing of the state bank group . SBICAP Securities Ltd started incorporated in the year 2006. It is also subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. The product range is a long list including institutional and retail equity, depository participant services, derivatives,online trading.etc.
It offers the best services in Mutual Funds, IPO, NSE and BSE in the segment like Equity Cash, Equity Derivatives, Currency Derivatives.
SBICap Securities Brokerage Charges
SSL offers a single brokerage plan to trade in the market.
The table below shows the brokerage charges of SBICAP Securities:
|First leg||Second leg|
|Cash Market||0.50%||0.075%||0.075%||Rs 0.05|
|Option (per lot)||Rs 100||Rs 50||Rs 50|
|Option (per lot)||Rs 30||Rs 20||Rs 20|
- Intra-day Trades: 0.15% (both sides) or minimum 5 paise per share whichever is higher.
- Delivery Based Trades: 0.50% or minimum 5 paise per share whichever is higher.
- Futures: 0.06% for intraday and 0.08% for carrying forward or minimum 1 paise per share whichever is higher.
- Options Trades: Rs 50/- for intraday (one side) (per contract) and Rs. 100/- for carry forward (per contract).
The brokerage structure is simpler to understand but the charges are huge compared to the competitors in the same field.
SBICap Securities Other Charges
- Trading & Demat Account Opening Charges - Rs 850
- Demat Annual Maintenance Charges - Rs 500
- Offers 30 calls free in a month after which Rs 10 will be charged per call. (Maximum 3 Scrips can be inquired per call)
SBICap Securities Platforms & Tools
SBICAP Securities supports all the three modules of trading platforms i.e. terminal based, web-based and mobile app.
- Desktop Terminal - SBISMART EXPRESS
- Mobile Application - SBISMART MOBILE APP
- Web Trading - SBISMART WEB
SBISMART Express is a terminal based windows trading platform that has to be downloaded and installed on your computer or laptop. This is suitable for active traders. SBISMART Express comes with the following features:
- Live streaming quotes and price watch on any number of stocks
- Intraday charts, updated live, tick-by-tick
- Live margin, position, marked to market profit & loss report
- Top Gainers, Top Losers, Most Active, updated live
If you are a heavy volume active Intraday trader, we cannot gaurantee satisfaction.
SBISMART MOBILE APP
SBISMART Mobile App is an in-house mobile trading app of SBICAP Securities available on Android & iOS. The application is well-designed and has a decent number of features but users might face some difficulties in terms of usability of the application. Listed below are some of the features of SBISMART Mobile App.
- Live quotes and messages
- Access to live research calls from our research team, media, and other sources
- Place orders – Modify, Square off or cancel pending orders
- Check and manage available funds
Mobile App is well-designed and has a decent number of features but users might face some difficulties in terms of usability of the application.
SBISMART Web is a browser-based trading application which works on any web browser, without the need for installation or download. To access this application, the user simply needs to login to the official website using the username and password, and start trading. Listed below are the top features of SBISMART Web:
- Interactive charting tools
- 360 degree Stock View
- Customizable screens to add multiple widgets and windows
- Financial, heat, and scatter maps to analyze market information
SBICap Securities Education & Research
Since SBICAP Securities is a full-service stockbroker, you will get access to the research reports and tips on a regular basis. Some of the research products that are provided to its client base include:
- Fundamental Reports
- Bubble Maps
One thing that is most important when it comes to research is - Accuracy. And this is the area where the technical tips of this stock broker falter pretty badly. The concern is not only with the performance but with the regularity and the timing of the tips. Either you get these tips too late in order to make a quick profit or you get them once in a while.
SBICAP Securities need to pull up its stocks when it comes to research.
SBICap Securities Customer Service
SBICAP Securities is available to its clients through the following communication channels:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free Number – 1800-209-9345
- NRI Calling - 022-6153-6900
SBICAP Securities should certainly look forward to increasing the number of communication channels such as web chat, and social media so that clients can have a better number of options to get service on the move.
However, as of now, the communication quality is fine and the issue will be more or less resolved in 24 hours.
SBICap Securities Closing Thoughts
SBICAP Securities is a big name in the share brokerage industry with decent trading tools and a dedicated customer service. But if you are a regular trader, then this stockbroker is definitely not the best choice for you, as you will end up paying huge brokerage in Intraday trading.
SBICAP Securites is relying primarily on its State Bank client base; however, it is not a business development strategy. A happy client is a referring client which implies larger business value.