Reliance Securities Overview
Reliance Capital Limited Company is the financial services division of Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Amban (ADA) group that has different subsidiaries like Reliance Communications, Reliance Financial Services, and Reliance Energy.
It offers its customer to trade in NSE and BSE in the segment like Equity Cash, Equity Derivatives, Currency Derivatives, IPO'S, Mutual Funds, bonds and corporate funds. They also have retirement schemes, insurance, and many structured products.
Recently, Reliance Securities has changed their website address name rsec.co.in to www.reliancesmartmoney.com.
Reliance Securities Brokerage Charges
Reliance Security offers two brokerage plans: R FIXED ONLINE & R FIXED plan. These brokerage plans and charges have been discussed below
RELIANCE SECURITIES R-FIXED ONLINE PLAN
At Reliance Securities, R-Fixed Online plan is for online customers who themselves take charge of things and do not take any dealer support. Has to pay a fixed brokerage, irrespective of the size of the transaction.
|Equity Delivery||0.4% of turnover|
|Equity Intraday||0.04% of turnover|
|Futures||0.04% of turnover|
|Options||Rs 100 per Lot|
RELIANCE SECURITIES R-FIXED PLAN
With R-Fixed plan, you get the option to pay fixed cost for all your trades with the ease of having access to branch and a relationship manager who can help you take informed decisions based on fundamental and technical research reports generated by experienced analysts.
|Equity Delivery||0.5% of turnover|
|Equity Intraday||0.05% of turnover|
|Futures||0.05% of turnover|
|Options||Rs 100 per Lot|
Brokerage structure is simple to understand but the charges are huge compared to competitors in the same field.
Reliance Securities Other Charges
Account opening charges will be 950 Rs (one time) and free for corporate employees with selected criteria
Demat annual maintenance charges will be 200 rupees
Trading account annual maintenance charges will be zero.
Call and Trade Charges
|20 per call (First 20 calls per month will be free)**|
|Enquiry Charges (First five enquiries are free every month)||5 per enquiry|
|Reissue of Welcome Kit (Resident Indians)
Reissue of Welcome Kit (Non-Resident Indians)
|Physical contract note for clients who have signed for Electronic contract notes||40 per contract note|
|Physical Ledger/Transaction Statement||40 per statement|
|Delayed Payment Interest (DPI)
- Customers on-boarded on or after Sep 1, 2015
- Customers on boarded prior to Sep 1, 2015
- Limit card Customers
Reliance Securities Platforms & Tools
Reliance companies have a great reach to the customer because they give comfort reliability at less price than the competition. They also never compromise about the features in functionalities of their system.
They offer every platform from web-based platform to mobile applications for the ease of customers to trade on the go.
Web-based trading platform: rsec.co.in or Tick web
Desktop trading platform: Reliance securities tick Pro
Mobile application: Reliance tick pro
rsec.co.in or Tick web is a web-based trading application which is user-friendly and is highly customised for client comfort. The trading application is a great tool for heavy traders with every feature sculpted to perfection.
The key features rsec.co.in or Tick web holds:
- Reliance Securities Tick web as a great stock Analytics with unique scoring methodology helps you in knowing the group performance, financial position, ranking and industry position of the company.
- Analyse your trading decisions and get winning and losing trades on the basis of sectors holding and much more with trade Analytics.
- evaluate your portfolio was tolerance performance and exposure in real time
- get long and short build-up covering, unusual events happening in the market with derivative insights
- It is fast and reliable with outstanding signals
- Real-time market news is a great help for heavy traders
Reliance Securities tick PC: It is the best trading platform and an award-winning trading platform in the Indian market. It has all the basic trading features like advanced analytical features, advanced charts and graphical representation of data.
- It has quick order enter window, buy and sell signals are directly present on the watch list charts and more.
- It has a company dashboard in the form of charts, volume, moving averages valuation ratios, growth performance, quality check, stock returns of the company and their shareholding pattern
- You can create your own customized watch list index level watch list with different filter options like most active volume gainers volume.
- You can get financial charts of the company including balance sheet, cash flow, profit & loss ratios and results of a particular company with the select financial link.
- F&O provides the derivative information of the company you will also get a summary for the stocks futures scrip like open interest volume, MWPL, rollover percentage as well as put and call, OI at volume ratios.
Reliance tick Pro:
Reliance tick Pro is a new trading mobile application from Reliance Securities Limited. This is one of the finest mobile trading applications in the market with analytical features that allows you to take quick and Galaxy the distance.
The prime features of Reliance tick Pro:
- It gives a derivative analysis.
- You can find all the information you need to profit
- You can view market in depth
- Put call ratio resistance & support future quote and much more at the tip of your finger
- You can customize your watch list the offers candlesticks, line graphs at various intervals that are real-time and streaming.
- User-friendly dashboard for easy access to cash in and cash out, account status and monitor your order status
R Mobile Xpress:
This is also the mobile trading application but an outdated one so it has been replaced with tick pro.
Reliance Securities Education & Research
They have an unbiased research network which gives you the clear information about the market. Theys also provide investment summaries, free market reports, futures and options, options trading strategies and they also provide R model portfolio.
R model portfolio and trade edge research are the two wings which are available to customers of reliance securities.
Where R model portfolio provides an effective diversification of your stocks and you can adjust your portfolio based on the tips and recommendations given by the research team which are accurate to the core.
Their research team is one of the best in the market where you can lock your trust with.They don’t provide any education about the stock market but they conduct classes about the usage of their tools in the application and trading terminals.
Reliance Securities Customer Service
They have great customer service. The attention grabbing aspect of reliance securities is their customer delight. You call and trade for an extra price apart from the brokerage.
You can call and trade at 20 rupees per call. But the first 20 calls will be free for premium customers.
Customer care @022 39886000|022 25816000
Or write @email@example.com
Reliance Securities Closing Thoughts
Though Reliance Securities is a reputed brokerage firm, they have legal issues and complaints all over the internet about their employees. Their applications and access to the various investment products are one of its kind and nowhere in the market. But their brokerage structure isn't affordable. Every comfort and product they offer is high in value and very high in price.